Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Christmas

Kidlet will be spending Christmas with her dad this year. It is not possible to be more excited than she is. It's got to be hard seeing him infrequently, and they are both chomping at the bit for the weekend to arrive. SO, we had our little celebration this last Sunday.

My family was fantastic about it. They even made a special Christmas dinner and pretended that nothing was different. I was so successfully in the moment that I got very few pictures. Here's a snippet of our day:

 Pink pens. All pink, all the time.

Helping Kory (aka: her little sister) open a gift from Grandma & Grandpa. I told you they were good sports! Even the imaginary family members got to celebrate.

And here we go. New pajamas for Aeryn's little sis. (Both the girls are happy as can be.)

Kidlet: "Mommy! How did Santa know I was looking at this?!???!?!????"
Me: Because Santa is AWESOME!!

Awww... our future vet (or 4th grade teacher) loving on a new addition to our zoo.



Photobucket

0 comments: