Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor-less day






Here's a brief glimpse into our holiday weekend with friends and family. If you've never been to Moab, you simply must go. But pick a cooler time of year. For your own sanity. Please.

This trip was special in that we celebrated my magnificent grandmother's 90th birthday. She won't claim 90 yet (she's still got a good week or so to go!) but it was truly incredible. My little sister cousin planned a delightful celebration and we spent the evening listening to stories from every decade of her life. Despite her bashfulness, she opened up and truly let her darling self shine through. I've never been so thrilled to claim her as my family.

To see the full picasa album click here.


*There are hardly any pictures of Aeryn and I together because well, we were hardly ever together. I literally pulled out my phone at dinner Saturday night to take a picture of her loading up a plate just to have evidence that we were in fact on the same vacation together. True story.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unfurled said...

I'm dying to go to Utah. Now that I'm back in Portland, I'll have to make the trip. Looks like a beautiful time!!