Tuesday, May 18, 2010

jump on it!!!

No, really. Jump on it!



Jump On It is a trampoline gym a quick jaunt from our home. Had we ever been? I'm ashamed to say no.



A few friends organized a singles family night today and so we had the perfect opportunity to try it out. It's a huge warehouse filled with trampolines to jump, flip, and prance upon. Trampolines even line some of the walls!




It's a great place to completely exhaust children. Or adults for that matter. My only advice? Make sure you've had dinner and finished homework BEFORE going. It might be awfully hard to accomplish after the above feeling sets in... just sayin...
(Also, I make no explanation for the apparel choices of my offspring. She has her own opinions and I figure I may as well embrace her taste sooner rather than later.)




While I think camera phones are the single best invention for parents of modern era, they are not the best for high action shots. Either that, or ghosts really do exist. It's subject to your interpretation, of course. In this case the ghost is named Brittany. Don't you think it looks like a Brittany?



They may not be as fantastic as this sign though! I'm going to redline "jump in control" and circle "don't be stupid" and print this out for my classroom next fall. I think it'll make the kids laugh. Perhaps some will even figure out that it's a good idea!




After Aeryn woke from her "nap" and felt the desire to jump again, she rolled her ankle and was in a slight bit of pain. We cozied up in the non-bouncy spot between two wall tramps and just people watched for a while. I confess watching is almost (almost) as fun as jumping. Almost. What is tramp jumping without the blurred, post-jump, sweat covered photo op? Skip that? I think not.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Mel said...

oh that is so cool, i'll have to take Austin there when he is a little older!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never heard of such a place! How fun to go there! And I LOVE the idea with the sign for your classroom. And btw, Aeryn and Jessie seem to have similar tastes, and strangely enough it seems to actually make a hit with other kids. =) Although lately Jessie's favorite is wearing a knit dress that's too short over pants. As long as she's covered and clean, she gets free rein!

Katie said...

That looks like SO much fun! I wish we had a place like that there, I'd be there in a second!

Great picture of the two of ya'll. Any news on the new house?