About a billion months ago I bought these jeans:
(in a slightly different wash and way different size)
Which were too long and required purchase of these shoes:

to avoid tripping/cuffing/otherwise looking completely competent.
This week I used these instructions on hemming jeans.
Result?
Perfetion!
Worked like a charm.





3 comments:
I can so relate! Most of my pants have to take a trip to the seamstress before I get to wear them. It seems like a perfectly good excuse for you to buy a new pair of super cute shoes though.
I WISH that was my problem... If the tag doesn't say LONG, then they are out.
I LOOOOOOVE the shoes. Which brings me to my next problem. One must always ask the #1 essential question when entering the desired shoe store "Excuse me, how BIG do you go in womens?" hehe :)
Live it up sister!! You have ALWAYS been stylishly adorable. I shall live vicariously through you.
Cannot wait to try this method!! THANK YOU! My way left my pants looking very, well, the word escapes me---but not good!!
Post a Comment