A couple months back when Ikea was having their catalog changeover for the new year we snatched up some of these bamboo spreaders on clearance. I seriously love them. Like utterly, completely, incandescently, supremely love them. It was one of those things where you have NO IDEA what use they will really be, but they are so cheap you can't let yourself just walk on by.
It took but moments after they were out of the bag to realize what a gem they are. At least, if you have little people running around. They are the best introductory knives I've seen. No, they weren't designed for that, but they work famously. Plus, as bamboo I don't have to worry when the bug licks them because bamboo fibers expand when washed so they can be truly sanitized (unlike wooden spoons, though that has never stopped me from eating off them anyway). This means you can use the same one for both play-doh and food. Lets just leave it at I love them.
And I want you to love them too. I have 3 extra packs to give away. If you think it's something you could use, leave me some comment love and if you're in the first 3 I'll ship one your way. They were so cheap I feel almost ridiculous giving them away, but I am so enamored with them that I went a little overzealous stocking up and want to share the love.





4 comments:
You know, wood may not expand, but it's supposed to be sort of anti-bacterial on it's own. With three little girls running around and a little boy who would love to catch up I'd love some :) The nearest Ikea to us is in North Carolina, more than 3 hours away.
Oh yes, I would love a bamboo utensil, multi-purpose tool! Who knows when I'll be able to make the 2hr trek to IKEA. You're so sweet!
well I need playdough cutters!! Right? Thanks Cuz.
I got mine in the mail the other day. You are so cute! Anyways can't wait to start multi-purposing with them. Thanks!
Post a Comment