noooooooooooo!!!!!
A: that's how old my dad is
me: am I as old as your dad?
A: noooooooo! (snicker, laugh, laugh)
me: did I get taller for my birthday?
A: ummmmm, yeah! well......... not rrrrreeeeeeeeealllllly
me: so am I thirty-three?
A: nope!
me: well then I guess we don't get to eat any of this!!
(we did, I am, and yes - she picked out all the presents. can't you tell?? they all smell vaguley of stuff-I've-begged-for-at-the-store-and-had-no-luck-getting. I love the ingenuity!)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Mama, you're thirty-thrrrrrreeeeeee?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
(This is me singing) Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Dear Micha! Happy Birthday to You!
I hope you had a great day, it certainly looks like you got some lovely gifts. You're a very young 33, I would never guess that to be your age.
Can you still blow out all your candles? I haven't missed a year yet, last year I blew out all 27 in one big huff. They made me do it again because everyone thought it was a fluke. One of the good things is that the cake has to get bigger and bigger every year, to accommodate all that fire :) haha
I'm so glad that I've gotten to you in this bloggy world! Happy Birthday
Post a Comment