The day has been so delightful. The skies overcast and grey, blocking out the intense sun and allowing the splendid greens and blossoms to scream out against neutrality. A narrow ribbon of cotton candy clouds hovered midway between the base and summit of our dear mountains. Rain, fresh and clean, poured down.
It was a day for sweat pants, hot cocoa, and homemade donuts. Complete with glaze and sprinkles. 
It was also an I-don't-want-to-look-at-the-camera kind of day. That's ok. We all have them. After re-reading this, I'm more fully aware of the numerous people who bless my life. Thank you, truly. Each and every one of you.
{FYI: this recipe that I posted about the other day tastes mighty fine made with limes. You might want to adjust for tartness some however. Raspberry limeade... Sonic has nothing on this!!}
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Sunday afternoon baking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment