This week I'm all about journals. I've a few ideas rolling around the old head for ones I want to make, but as always my first stop is etsy. It's nice to have a week of dreaming that is a little more affordable. It's such a nice change, and makes my own crafting to do list seem a little less financially impractical.
This one I so completely love, but then I love all of these. This one is made from a recycled encyclopedia and the red really screams awesomeness to me. It's from Green Trike Press.
And this... what can I say about this?? It's made from recycled bicycle tires! Ok, inner tubes actually, but who needs details? Talk about unique vision. It never would have occured to me. Even after looking at this picture a hundred times it still doesn't occur to me. Find this and more at Pale Pink.
Good gravy, did you just salivate a little? I did. Love love love this one. It's actually a wedding album. Isn't it gorgeous? Leather and hand painted - from Baghy.
This screams sweet comfort like your favorite soft wrap dress. You know, the thing in your closet you can dress up or down, but always go back to because it's so comfortable? Or like the dress like that I wish I could find that would fit me. So lovely. I really dig the simple tie and the muted color. It just may be my favorite! This one is from Jovencio.
Happy Friday!






1 comments:
I love the encyclopedia one! There are so many fabulous things on Etsy, I could spend a whole day browsing and dreaming...
Post a Comment