Now, does anyone out there know how to set up MSword so I can upload photos with my posts? I don't want to pay for a photo storage site if I can blog for free through Blogger. Know what I'm sayin? Anyhow, if you've got any suggestions I'd L-O-V-E to hear them!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Ok, text figured out
Posted by
Micha
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I don't know anything about using MS Word, but I like to use Picassa to organize my photos (it is a free google downloadable program), anyways it has a really handy dandy "post to blogger button" it doesn't work great if you have more than 3 or 4 photos in a post. But for a short pictured post it is great, but of course you have to be connected to the internet (it links you into your blogger account to add the text with your pics). Sorry I am not much help.
I agree with Mel. Picassa is a very easy to use program that lets you organize your photos in logical and easy to find way. The button in question is something like "Blog This". You can then select the photo, write your post, and send it to your blog automatically. I have not yet tested it out to see if you can select and blog multiple photos at once, but that should be easy to try. Picassa is free from Google, the same folks who work with blogger!
There is a way to use Word to upload photos without having the storage site, but I think you will find that Picassa is easier.
Thanks guys, I love Picasa and have used it for years. I'm trying to use MS Word for creating posts because I really like some of the formatting options that blogger doesn't include. However, you can only include pictures if you have a storage site for them to be uploaded to, and from what I've been able to deduce Picasa Web Albums don't work with it, unfortunately. Oh well, I'll stick with the old fashioned way if I can't figure it out.
Post a Comment