Monday, April 6, 2009




I'm sometimes slow to jump on the craft bandwagon. This one actually bit me before the Holiday was over miraculously, thanks to this post by Katie. I'm not a pastel person and decided to use this to capture whatever it is that I love each year.

For this year, it's jacquard:



and silhouettes:



(((For Katie: beware if you have Spencer help next year. Your eggs may end up like this)))


(((And Nichole, I bet you don't recognize my inspiration...)))

4 comments:

Katie said...

WOW!!! Those are beautiful! Did you paint that on freehand or did you use a stencil? Your tree is gorgeous! thanks for the shout out :)

Mel said...

Beautiful! I have the same question as Katie. How did you do that? Stencil or by hand? Totally gorgeous, good job!

Alexandra said...

What a dream!!!! How'd you do that????

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!