Saturday, September 13, 2008
MPM - but on Sunday
Last week, the zucchini lasagne was a hit (with me only) again, though this time I added almost double the zucchini from the recipe and liked it better.
This week is the "use up what's in the cupboards and spend less money" menu plan. Of course, since I had to replace all the kids cold medicine stuff and airborne we depleted over this last bout of whateverness, the "spend less money" part didn't exactly happen. Ah, well. At least we'll discover what the heck random food we have stashed in our one lone food cupboard (longing, longing, longing for a kitchen to personalize). Here's what I've figured so far...
Monday: leftover zucchini lasagne, some freezer veggie (prob broccoli), crescent rolls
Tuesday: black bean baked tortilla shell mini taco salads
Wednesday: polenta alla romana, salad
Thursday: tuna noodle salad, green salad, melon
Friday: shredded bbq pork sandwiches (meat from last weeks roast, and frozen you silly people, I'm not feeding my kidlet ancient weird meat)
Saturday: baked potatoes, salad, maybe a soup or cornbread muffins because munchie wants them. see food day
Sunday: sourdough blueberry pancakes (can't wait to try this one!)
This weeks extras: baked veggie chips I never made last week, alissa's sugar cookies (with halloween sprinkles because I just CAN'T wait!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
baked potato and salad night sounds yummy! i usually just enjoy salads at restaurants because mr. right won't eat them and produce is too expensive for the ingredients to rot in the fridge.
Post a Comment