Things I'm likely to devour from my child's Halloween stash...
3. Almond Joy
2. Butterfinger
And the winner is... (drumroll please)
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
M&M's I won't touch because they are her favorite. See? I do have some restraint.
What are your top 3?
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
already done it -- hot tamales, nerds, and junior mints. =)
I am a chocolate lover.. 1st reeses pb cups, 2nd snickers, 3rd Almond Joys, oh and I really like baby ruths...
Hey, that's exactly what I did!! I took out all the Reese's and stuck them in the fridge! Luckily my kids don't really like candy (I know, it's weird) mostly just plain chocolate, definitely M&M's. I also confiscated the snickers, twix, and almond joys... mmmmm....
Kit-Kats (eat them with Pb), Pb cups, and junior mints are good too.
Post a Comment