Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm hit!

I seem to think Alissa has tagged me once before that I totally forgot about so I couldn't very well let this one pass.

4 Places I've Worked:
1. Shari's Restaurant - graveyard girl. Waiting tables for a bunch of drunk guys 3 times my size. Good times.
2. Goldstein Diamonds - admin/inventory control/personal asst./quality control/whatever-else-was-needed nearly coolest yet most stressful job of my life. It's ruined me. I still love the industry more than any human should love an occupation.
3. Movies 8 in concessions. The most miserable two weeks of employment known to man.
4. Payless Shoesource - Some days I still hear the door alert ringing in my mind. Just stop already! It's been 9 years!!

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Colorado Springs, CO - I finally escaped! Wahoo!
2. Lindon, UT - eets so preety heere
3. Mesa, AZ - I'm crazy enough that I miss those glorious 105 degree early summer days. Or having no A/C in the car in the middle of July so it feels COOLER when you step outside.
4. Aeia, HI - I love to claim this one, even though my memories are few and far between. I do remember hunting for snail shells under the bushes and running from waves on the beach and geckos on the ceiling and biting the neighbor girls finger and making leis with my mom and eating the doritos on the floor after dinner and screaming on the toilet cuz there was a cochroach on the floor and and and...

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Tick - The live action series (NOT the cartoon) that was cancelled after 9 episodes and I can only watch as I own the "whole season" (aka those delightful 9) on DVD.
2. The Office - which I watch online because, well, I don't watch TV.
3. Fraggle Rock - Really, do I have to explain?
4. Extreme Makeover - Home Edition. And no, it's not just because Ty is oh so yummy.

4 Movies I Want to See:
1. Stardust (again... and again.... and yes, again)
2. Mixed Nuts - I don't know anyone else who appreciates this monstrosity of a movie but it makes me laugh histerically.
3. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium - isn't that just too much fun to say?
4. Dan in Real Life - I'm ashamed of how much I love Dane Cook and his awfully crude humor.

4 Favorite Foods: (I only get to pick 4????)
1. Cheesecake
2. Filet Mignon, medium
3. Ice Cream (currently Breyers Triple Chocolate, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, or Raspberry Cheesecake from the VF Factory Outlet in Draper)
4. Grilled Salmon

4 Weird Things About Me:
1. I eat hot dogs plain and smash the bun flat around the thing like some weird pig in a blanket.
2. I love seafood but refuse to eat things like mussels which gain their sustenance solely by filtering crap out of the water.
3. I have debated moving to the south for years because I really want that special som'n som'n all those southern girls have.
4. I have a favorite 3rd world country.

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Picking up my University Diploma on any stage anywhere they'd be willing to give it to me.
2. Williams-Sonoma
3. Random little tourist traps along interstates.
4. Watching local acoustic musicians

Who I'm Tagging:(but really, only if you want to...)
1. Angela
2. Amy
3. Kristen
4. Stephanie

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I have only ever heard of Extreme makeover and seen a few episodes. We so do not watch television. I've also never heard of your favorite movies but I think I'll look into them.

Anonymous said...

I remember watching "Mixed Nuts" with either you or Tamra and laughing so hard. Good times.