Friday, September 28, 2007

Morning Camera Ham


I love the tender expression she has here.


We must mimic...


I'm so glad she's happy this morning. We stayed up too late (again) with my friend Robert and his girls doing Kareoke. Aeryn made Twinkle Twinkle Little Star her "signature" song and has mastered the microphone! A little performer in our midst... not that I didn't know already.

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

You know, I have never been around Aeryn, but by all the pictures that you have taken I would have to say that she is pretty dang sweet! She just looks like a complete angel!! You can't get past that beautiful smile next to those beautiful eye's. I hope that you both are well... I love your blog!

So a date took you to Tuscany huh?! The food was amazing!! We had a wonderful experience there (and got free cake for our anniversary too!).