

Yup, it's here early. We stumbled upon costumes at Old Navy today and Aeryn was soooo excited. Last year we bought the purple dragon they had and she wore it every day for 6 months, still wearing it at least weekly. This year we went with the ladybug although I was trying to convince her to pick the chicken because I thought it was funny. She's so excited that we had to lay the pants and jacket alongside her in bed in place of her favorite bear.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
ON really does have amazing costumes. We bought the chicken in Nov last year when it went on clearance and it is the coolest costume yet. Fluffy and fabulous. I'm so glad she loves it!
She is so cute! I love the costume... heck I figure the more they play with them, the more I can justify spending money on cute costumes. Otherwise they are like wedding dresses and only worn once. :) Go Aeryn!! She's just beautiful!
Aeryn, I am with you girl. I love Halloween. I think that we should drag it out as long as possible! And you are so cute in that lady bug...
Post a Comment