Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fuition

I've been thinking for about 4 years that we should do this. Mostly for pictures, but who knows, now and again I may actually have something to say. For today, the sun is shining and we're at a glorious 89 degrees here in the beehive state. Perfect for lazy afternoons at the park falling asleep in the cool shaded grass beneath a maple tree. Today we did just that. Except that we didn't fall asleep, the tree wasn't a maple, and there were other kids at the park who beckoned us to play with them. It has been an ideal lazy summer day. One that triggers memories of youth sprinkled with kool-aid and cookies. Of hours riding bikes and no worries of productivity or responsibility. One of those days where I remember how fun it should be to be a child. And so I say sionara, there is a bottle of bubbles and a box of popsicles waiting for me.

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Love the new blog! We are official bloggers as well... azpetersons.blogspot.com

It's always fun to catch up with you and see pictures of your beautiful little girl!!